NOT-FOR-PROFIT OF THE YEAR AWARD
Award criteria quick reference:
① You may be nominated for up to three categories.
② Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
③ The organization may only win one award.
④ To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
⑤ Franchise(s) are not eligible unless otherwise specified.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
○ The organization is a not-for-profit in Mississauga.
○ Setting and achieving clear business objectives and effective use of resources.
○ Demonstrates originality and sustainability in generating income or securing funding.
○ Shows innovation in services or programs to meet changing demands in Mississauga community.
○ Shows an analysis of measurable results in the communities they serve.
○ Shows a commitment to people development, whether paid or volunteer, including qualified governance.
○ Demonstrates strong and accountable governance leadership.