SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
Award criteria quick reference:
① You may be nominated for up to three categories.
② Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
③ The organization may only win one award.
④ To qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
⑤ Franchise(s) are not eligible unless otherwise specified.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
○ Employing fewer than 50 full-time employees.
○ In business for a minimum of 5 years.
○ Institutional facilities, not-for-profit organizations, regional offices and branch offices are not eligible.
○ Demonstrated measurable success as a business and/or as an employer
○ Business has a clear plan for future growth of the organization.